Monday, August 8, 2011

Cover Reveal - Destined


The amazing House of Night Series from P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. Here are the first six books of the series; Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted, and Tempted. Here is the latest book of the series, Awakened.


And here are the side books to the series; The Fledgling Handbook, Nyx in the House of Night, and the latest Dragon's Oath.


And now for the next book
in the House of Night Series

Destined



In Destined, the forces of Light and Dark collide as their epic struggle focuses on Tulsa's House of Night. Zoey is home where she belongs, safe with her Guardian Warrior, Stark, by her side and preparing to face off against Neferet. Kalona has released his hold on Rephaim, and, through Nyx's gift of a human form, he and Stevie Rae are finally able to be together if Rephaim can truly walk the path of the Goddess and stay free of his father's shadow.

But is Zoey really safe? Does she truly know those who are closest to her? And will love win when it is tested by the very soul of Darkness? Find out what s destined in the next thrilling chapter of the House of Night series



I am now starting the series before the release of Destined. Just like The Blue Blood Series, these books aren't that long, so I can go through it quickly. I am now reading Marked, the first book of the series. Destined is coming October 25, 2011 just after Lost in Time which comes out September 27, 2011. I guess I am having my fill of the vampire world.



2 comments:

  1. Dragon's oath is really amazing that book gave my belly butterflies and kinda broke my heart makes me cry truly a wonderful story :D

    I'm a new follower feel free to drop by
    http://kimyunalesca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to read it than :D. Emilia read up to the fifth book but never finished it. She said she liked the series but thought it was more my genre. I love it so far, but I am only on Marked. Now, I'm dying to know what the rest of the series is about :).

    I followed your blog. Thanks - Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete