Wednesday, August 10, 2011

In Our Mailbox (01)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's a great way to showcase the books you've gotten over the week, whether they are bought, borrowed or free.

Hey all, Emilia here, and I am responsible for doing a In Our Mailbox for the week. The books we get are either we bought, we won, or we burrowed from the library. This week for IOM we got. . .

Bought


Evernight by Claudia Gray
Stargazer by Claudia Gray
Hourglass by Claudia Gray

For Review

Provided by Pulse It

Clean by Amy Reed
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel

Provided by NetGalley

Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison
Cinder and Ella by Melissa Lemon
Chasing the Nightbird by Krista Russell
This Girl is Different by J.J. Johnson
The Deserter by Peader O'Guilin

Burrowed

Provided by the Library

Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Cloaked by Alex Flinn


That is all we got this week. What did you get In Your Mailbox this week.

Note to the other Seekers: I have emailed a complete list of books available for review. Pick which ones you want and I will send it immediately. I know it's a long list...but I did my job.



3 comments:

  1. How do you get books before there out? You must be really organized to have to go through all these books and send them out. Do the others really live all over the states? How did yall meet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some books are provided to us, but they are free. You pretty much either join some sites or ask the publishers for Advanced Reader Copies (ARCs). They are hard to get sometimes and there are only a few. You should visit this --> http://www.thestorysiren.com/2011/07/advance-reader-copies-faqs.html . The Story Siren explains the details about ARCs clearly.

    And about us. We do live far from each other but met in different ways, mostly through Wattpad. I have a job, school, and this blog to keep me busy all day but I do manage to organize everything and send the books out to the others.

    -Emilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the help I check out the site and now understand

    ReplyDelete