Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (04) - The Trylle Trilogy


"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event, host by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

We have a trilogy for you. All three of these books come out in 2012, around the beginning of the year. We love Amanda Hocking, she inspired us to start writing online. Now one of her series is getting published! Here are the books...

(Summaries are provided by Goodreads.)



Amanda Hocking
St. Martin's Griffin
Jan. 24, 2012

Switched - the first book in the Trylle Trilogy... 

When Wendy Everly was six-years-old, her mother was convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. It isn't until eleven years later that Wendy discovers her mother might have been right.

With the help of Finn Holmes, Wendy finds herself in a world she never knew existed - a world both beautiful and frightening, and Wendy's not sure she wants to be part of it.



Amanda Hocking
St. Martin's Griffin
Feb. 12, 2012

Torn - the second book in the Trylle Trilogy...

Wendy thought she finally understood who she was and what she wanted, but everything changes when the rival Vittra come after her. 

She's caught between two worlds, torn between love and duty, and she must decide what life she is going to lead.


Amanda Hocking
St. Martin's Griffin
Apr. 24, 2012

Ascend... The final chapter in the Trylle Trilogy.

With a war looming on the horizon, Wendy's fate seems sealed. But everything she sacrificed might be in vain if she can't save the ones she loves. Her whole life has been leading up to this, and it's all coming to an
end.


8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this series before, but it sounds really good! Thanks for sharing it! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only I love you WoW, but your blog? Seriously the prettiest thing EVER! I love the layout and all the headers you've created for your topics (epecially the teaser tuesday one!).

    New follower! Check out my WoW:

    http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-10.html

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to this series too! I'm loving the covers, and am so glad they are being republished!
    Courtney
    Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Switched on my Kindle but I haven't read it yet. I really love all the covers and I'm happy for her that the books are being published!!!

    Here's my WOW: http://goldiloxandthethreeweres.blogspot.com/search/label/Waiting%20on%20Wednesday

    I'm having a giveaway right now also if you're interested (ends Friday)!

    Goldilox (new follower!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I really want to read this series! New follower!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always heard amazing things about this series and with the new covers, they are pretty much irresistable!! I'll definitely be reading these next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the covers!! thanks for stopping by our WoW and following. you have a great blog. i'm a new follower too. :)

    -michelle
    Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  8. We agree, these are really gorgeous covers, and the story is really beautiful and enjoyable read. I have read them before this, but Amanda promised some goodies to go with each books, like some short stories that will be in the book. We can't wait!

    Thanks for all the comments :). Gaby

    ReplyDelete