Thursday, September 1, 2011

In Our Mailbox (04)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's a great way to showcase the books you've gotten over the week, whether they are bought, borrowed or free.

Hey all, Emilia here, and I am responsible for doing a In Our Mailbox for the week. 

Someone asked this question to us just recently about who keeps all the books. Since we buy a lot of books for collection and reviews, this person is wondering where all the books are kept. Well, let me explain. All the books we ever bought for the blog, goes to me, Emilia. I have a spare room that is set up as an office/library for all the books we ever received. Then, I go through all the books and separate them for each of us. I put the books into the shelves and figured out who is reviewing what book. Then, I send out the books to the others. Once they have reviewed a book, it goes back on the shelf marked as complete. It's a long process, and a lot of work, but we are a family, and don't mind.

Now in our mailbox...

Bought



Withering Tights by Louise Rennison
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Crusade by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

For Review
(Provided by PulseIt)

Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley

Few books this week, next week might be a little smaller or a little bit bigger. Who knows? That's what exciting about In My Mailbox.

3 comments:

  1. You've got some great books this week! I still have to read most of them!

    Tia @ Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just put Forbidden on my TBR list after reading that it was the best book someone had read this year.

    Hope you'll stop by to see my IMM!
    http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-2.html


    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Miss Peregrine and Forbidden too waiting to be read! Can't wait to get to them. And I so want to read Fury, it looks so good! Enjoy. :) My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete