Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (08)

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event, host by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.


This week we have a special shout for Denise Jaden for her new book Never Enough! As always, the release dates are always subject to change. 


Never Enough
Author: Denise Jaden
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Expected Release Date: July 2012

Loann’s always wanted to be popular and pretty like her sister, Claire. So when Claire’s ex-boyfriend starts flirting with her, Loann is willing to do whatever it takes to feel special…even if that means betraying her sister.

But as Loann slips inside Claire’s world, she discovers that everything is not as it seems. Claire’s quest for perfection is all-consuming, and comes at a dangerous price. As Claire increasingly withdraws from friends and family, Loann struggles to understand her and make amends. Can she heal their relationship—and her sister—before it’s too late?





Check out more about her book on her website |HERE| or on Goodreads |HERE|.

I needed a good sisterly love book! This sounds like the book I was searching for. And the cover, ah amazing, love it. It's simple and pretty.

What's on your Waiting on Wednesday?

12 comments:

  1. That sounds really good! I don't read enough straight up contemporaries, so I may have to give this one a go!

    My W.O.W.

    New follower, hopping through :)

    Jess The Romanceaholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE the cover of Never Enough. Nice pick for this week!! I just had an interview with author Denise Jaden. I am waiting for the reply. I let you know once I've posted the interview on my blog (If you would like). Thank you for sharing. I'm glad I've stopped by today. Very nice cover....

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really great. I've added it to my to-read list now! Excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy that this sister book does not entail the death of one, which makes it rather unique. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time seeing this book, this is contemporary?

    Great pick!
    Check out my WoW post here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna buy this, my WOW http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a nice feel-good book. Good pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a great book! You're the second I've seen choose it this evening. I definitely want to check it out.

    My W.o.W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for commenting! We are checking out all of your WoWs right now!

    <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a really great book. I'm adding it to my list now, Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sisters are complex - especially complex in stories. This book sounds interesting :)

    http://missourireadings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete