Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (09) - Until I Die & Touched

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Hey everyone, we have two WoWs this week. One is to celebrate the UK cover reveal for Until I Die by Am Plum. The other is a cover we saw recently, and knew we wanted it.


First up, Until I Die. Until I Die is the sequel to Die for Me written by Amy Plum. The UK cover was just revealed, and hopefully, the US one will revealed soon as well. Here are both of the books, side by side. I love how the covers matched with the same spirally designs surrounding Kate.


To view all of Until I Die details, click right |HERE|!!
Amy Plum is doing an ARC giveaway for the reveal!!


Now for our second choice this week. We just saw this cover and knew it was worthy. I love the spirals and fog coming from the boy. And the summary sounds like it will be a great mysterious paranormal read!


Touched
Author: Cyn Balog
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Release Date: August 14, 2012
For More Details: Goodreads

Nick Cross always listens to the voice in his head. Because if he doesn’t? Things can go really, really wrong. Like the day he decided to go off script to save a life, dooming another one in the process. Trying to change the future can have disastrous consequences.

But this summer at the Jersey Shore, something’s about to happen that Nick never could have predicted. He meets Taryn, a girl with a dark family secret that may be the key to understanding his past. But will she also destroy his future? . Now the path that he thought he was on begins to shift . . . and there’s no way to stop it. Or is there?

In a life where there are no surprises, nothing has prepared Nick for what he’s about to discover—or the choice he will be forced to make. . . .

So excited! What's on your guys WoWs this week?!

7 comments:

  1. That cover is stunning! I hope the book lives up to it :D

    Great choices! Heres my WoW this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all of these, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of Until I Die!
    Awesome pick here's my Waiting on Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover on Until I Die!!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that's the first time I see Touched. I love the cover.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely cant wait for Until I Die! Its going to be a future WoW for me.

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-10.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love the cover for Touched!

    Alexandra~
    http://www.wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete