Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started here at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they have a specific topic for a top ten list. This week is books that have been on your shelf but have never read.
My family do these Christmas lists, and we get put on our list what we want. Every year, I either put a video game or a book at the top of my list every year. And every Christmas, I opened my presents and get mostly clothes and shoes. So, this year I only put two items on my list.
- Hunger Games Trilogy
- BOOKS. (Used or New)
So, on to the list of books I really want this year.
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins - I really want to read the book before the movie comes out. I feel out of the loop when people are talking about Katniss, Peeta, Rue, and Gale.
- Inhertiance by Christopher Paolini - To finish my Inheritance Cycle collection. I already bought it for myself, but it took a big chunk from my allowance. I wish I got this from Santa instead of buying it.
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - I been wanting to read the Vampire Academy series but never get around to it. I was hoping maybe I can start with this one than read VA. I don't know, should I?
- Legend by Marie Lu - I have read so a lot of popular dystopian tales this year, but haven't gotten to this one yet. I heard that the font is different depending on the character. I like that idea and really want it now.
- Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey - I actually read this already but as a e-galley. I really want a finish copy of this book, because I heard the cover is sparkly. I like sparkly things.
- Modelland by Tyra Banks - This book got a lot of bad ratings, but I actually read the book and liked it. I burrowed the book but now I really want a copy. This book isn't at all that bad.
- Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Ugh, I just saw Danny's review for this and I am kind of jealous. This book sounds really awesome and it had a whole bunch of creatures in it that I love. Now, I really want a copy.
- This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel - I heard this one was becoming a movie, and I liked Frankenstein so this book should be awesome. I also just saw the cover for the sequel, and really want both of them.
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - I hear such great things about this angel book. I heard CW is turning it into a TV series. Just like with the Hunger Games, I really want to read this book before watching the TV series.
- Vampire Diaries series by LJ Smith - We are doing Secret Santa on the Seekers. I am not allowed to say anything, because we read each other's posts, but I think Emilia got me some of the Vampire Diaries books. I really hope because I LOVE the TV series and would love to have the books.
And that's all, tell me your Christmas lists! I will promise to check out all of yours. Happy Holidays!