Sunday, February 12, 2012

In Our Mailbox (08)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from Kristi @ The Story Siren.

In Our Mailbox is how we, the Seekers, do IMM. 

We haven't done this in awhile but we are trying to get 
back into doing the memes every week. 
We really miss doing them!

Bought
Everneath by Brodi Ashton (Danny)
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood (Danny)
The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney (Ivy)
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons (Emilia)
Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton (Emilia)
2 copies of Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (Emilia)
Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne (Gabrielle)
The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth (Sarah)

For Review
Thank you to Netgalley, Macmillan, & Random House
The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
Starters by Lissa Price
The Weepers: The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
The Raft by S. A. Bodeen
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
The Girl is Trouble by Kathryn Miller Haines
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne

Slipping Reality by Emily Beaver (Thanks JKSCommunications)
The Grimoire LichGates by S. M. Boyce (Thank you S. M. Boyce :D)

9 comments:

  1. I'm digging all of these books! I especially want to read Born Wicked and Everneath. I also got Harbinger in my mailbox this week! Enjoy!
    Now following you via NetworkedBlogs. =)

    -Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Ton of books this week. How awesome! Many of them I'm dying to read and some I already own and enjoyed. I especially want to read Harbinger, Lies Beneath and Of Poseidon :)

    I hope you enjoy them all. They all look amazing times a billion :D

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want practically all of your books! Great haul! I can't wait to see your reviews :)

    Mackenzie @ Oh, For the Love of Books!
    WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul this week... some of those covers are just awesome!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading

    Lindsay :)
    Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I so want to read Harbinger. I liked Everneath.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an ARC of The Peculiars, The Raft, Lies Beneath and Of Poseidon as well. Enjoy reading!


    Here's my Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic mailbox. I just finished Born Wicked and loved it. Harbinger just came in the mail and I am dying to read it. So many awesome review books!!

    ReplyDelete