Sunday, February 26, 2012

In Our Mailbox (09)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from Kristi @ The Story Siren.

In Our Mailbox is how we, the Seekers, do IMM. 

Lots of goodies this week!
We're excited to get to reading.
If you didn't know, we either buy our own 
books or burrow them from the library or friends
and we only request books through Netgalley.

We hardly ever request a book from a publisher, 
unless it's a book we really, REALLY want!

Bought
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen (Sarah)
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour (Sarah)
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg (Sarah)
A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton (Danny)
The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Meyers(Danny)
The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison (Ivy)
Faery Tales & Nightmares by Melissa Marr (Ivy)
Fever by Lauren DeStefano (Emilia)
Bewitching by Alex Flinn (Gabrielle)
Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen (Alice)
The Nightmare Garden by Caitlin Kittredge (Alice)

For Review
Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep
Kiss the Morning Star by Elissa Janine Hoole
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
The Academie by Susanne Dunlap

and....!!!

Starters by Lissa Price!!

Congrats to Emilia for becoming an Ambuzzador!!!
and thank you to Random Buzzers for making her one!

Emilia got two ARC copies of Starters but she already has
a copy, so guess what guys??

Emilia is giving away both of her copies!!
The giveaway starts this Monday It actually starts this Friday not Monday!
So look forward to that!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, my..need to go grab a copy of Bewitching! I've been waiting for that one! You all got lots of awesome books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME books this week... I just love the cover of The Hunt and can't wait for your review! Congrats on becoming an Ambuzzador!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books. :) I am seeing The Fine Art of Truth or Dare showing up a lot. It sounds so good. Hope you enjoy all the books you got this week.

    Here is mine: IMM (14)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very spiffy selection of books you have here! I pretty much want to read all of these, especially A Beautiful Evil. Enjoy! =)

    -Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's an awesome mailbox. I just finished The Academie last week and I am reading Starters right now. Most of those books are on my TBR list.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Books! You got a TON of good ones! I am SO excited to read Starters, I don't know why but it just looks like it's going to be awesome! Have a great week and enjoy everything you got!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHH! So much awesome books that I'm dying to read! So amazing! I'm still waiting on my copy of Fever and The Catastrophic History of You and Me. I really want to read Vanishing Game and Faery Tales and Nightmares. They sounds soo good. I plan on starting Starters this week too! Eek! I hope you enjoy your books. Happy reading and have an fun filled week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books. I so want a copy of Starters. The trailer is freaking awesome. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome haul!! Starters looks great and I look forward to when I get a copy!! I think every book you got is on one wish list or another lol!
    Here's my IMM if you get time to swing by :)
    http://escapingonebookatatime.blogspot.com/2012/02/imm-4-week-of-feburary-18-24.html

    ReplyDelete