Monday, May 14, 2012

Memorable Monday (03)


Memorable Monday is meme hosted by Escape in a Book.
How to participate?
Share a quote you for some reason or another find memorable in a Memorable Monday post on your blog. Go to Escape in a Book, and link up your quotes!

This week I picked two from my most recent read because they are really memorable and funny. I couldn't help but smile at both of these quotes!
I just read this book and still disappointed that I haven't
read the first trilogy from Kelley. I am going to have to give 
it another try this month. I have two quotes from
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong

“Yes," I said "You were saved by a girl. Horrible, isn't it?"

He slid out and looked down at my bare legs. "Not just a girl, but a half-naked one. Now that's hot. If I'm still unconscious, don't wake me, okay?” 


And now for the second quote from the same book.

“His gaze travelled down me, then zipped back to my face. "Sorry."

"Focus, Rafe."

"I am. Just on the wrong thing.” 
I was never the one who was crazy about romance in books. I could handle a little but I can't get into a book that's only based on the girl falling for the boy instantly. Then the rest of the book is about them getting in fights and finding their way back together. The Darkness Rising series had a perfectly combination of romance, fantasy, and adventure. And I get crazy for these little moments like these quotes and I can't help but smile at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment