Monday, May 28, 2012

Recommend A... Book with Green Cover

Recommend A
Recommend A...
Hosted by: Chick Loves Lit
How to Participate: Shanyn picks a prompt every Monday, and you search
a book that fits that prompt and would like to recommend to fellow book readers.

This week's prompt is finding a book with a green cover. And this is my pick!

A Touch Morbid
Author: Leah Clifford
Goodreads
Eden saved Az.

She fought and sacrificed and won him back from the most evil of evils. Now is the time for happily-ever-afters, right?
Not so fast.

A boy—even an angel—is hardly the solution to Eden’s problems. She’s still caught between life and death, still cursed to spread poison with her touch. She’s lost one best friend and another is quickly unraveling. And now something is happening to the mortals. Something very, very bad.

What happens in the dark spaces? The ones between life and death, love and hate, betrayal and redemption, sanity and delusion.
Or good and evil.

Eden is about to find out.

The riveting sequel to Leah Clifford's A Touch Mortal.

I know this book has a blue background but she has green highlights so, I thought it might still count. I read A Touch Mortal, and it's a bit more darker than most angel books. The major plot point is suicide. Not a very appealing topic, but the book does become addicting. I loved everything about it and started reading this one yesterday.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome recommendation! I really need to get started with this series...it sounds fantastic! Now if only I could get my TBR pile knocked down so I can make room for this series...lol. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Here's my Recommend A... post!

    New Follower :)
    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I like that you picked one with green highlights! It definitely counts :) I haven't read either of these but I've met the author and she is fantastic! Thanks for participating this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to read these books. I didn't realize they were so dark, but I kind of dig it. I LOVE those green highlights, too. I mean, I'm too chicken to do it, but I LOVE IT :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this one has been on my TBR pile! I kind of love dark YA fiction so I might need to push these to the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to start this series. I don't mind the dark plot and can see myself getting addicted to the series as well.

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been DYING to read this series! I don't know why my bookstore doesn't have any copies available. I need to just order it online I guess. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This series has been on my list for a while and I still haven't got to it... >:| The books have been popping up everywhere lately so I think that's my clue to make time for them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have wanted to read this book for quite some time now :) I have it on the top of my to buy list! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete