Monday, July 2, 2012

Memorable Monday (04)

Memorable Monday is a meme hosted by Escape in a Book.

How to participate?
Share a quote you for some reason or another find memorable in a Memorable Monday post on your blog. Go to Escape in a Book, and link up your quotes!

Three of us will be sharing a quote this week from some of our recent reads.

Tiger Lily
Jodi Lynn Anderson
RD: July 3, 2012
Let me tell you something straight off. This is a love story, but not like any you've ever heard. The boy and the girl are far from innocent. Dear lives are lost. And good doesn't win.
I picked this quote because it was what pulled me to the story. I thought to myself, why wouldn't the good win? They always win. I had to find out why they didn't this time. - Sarah


Seraphina
Rachel Hartman
RD: July 10, 2012
I became the very air; I was full of stars. I was the soaring spaces between the spires of the cathedral, the solemn breath of chimneys, a whispered prayer upon the winter wind. I was silence,and I was music, one clear transcendent chord rising toward Heaven. I believed, then, that I would have risen bodily into the sky but for the anchor of his hand in my hair and his round soft perfect mouth.
It just so... romantic. - Alice

A Million Suns
Beth Revis
RD: January 10, 2012
And here we are, in the middle, surrounded by a sea of stars.A million suns.Any of them could hold a planet. Any of them could hold a home.But all of them are out of reach.
It's kind of depressing. There's hope but so far away. - Emilia

So there's our quotes of the week! What quote did you pick this week? Just leave your post for Memorable Monday, so we can check out your pick.

3 comments:

  1. I love all three quotes and I cannot wait until I'm at the quote Alice shared! I can only guess who the "he" Seraphina is referring to is.

    Thank you so much for sharing, guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these quote. Seraphina sounds like a book I need to read!! And I like that aching quote from A Million Suns for some reason. I don't find it depressing... more like challenging, maybe. That Tiger Lily, though... that sounds too darn realistic. Makes me like this one better:http://readerwithvoice.blogspot.com/2012/07/memorable-monday-2.html?showComment=1341334146322#c962160559274630068 Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are going for most excellent contents like me,
    simply go to see this site evry day since it presents quality
    contents, thanks

    Alsso visit my weblog :: whore

    ReplyDelete