Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors/Bloggers I Would Love to Meet

Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find the list of past and upcoming Top Ten Tuesdays, HERE.

This week, you need to list authors or bloggers you would love to meet in real life. Hey everyone, it's just Emilia, here. So down below is my top ten authors I would love to meet! Then at the bottom, I listed bloggers and youtubers, that I would also love to meet in real life.

J. K.Rowling & Christopher Paolini
If you have read either of their books, you will know why we love them and would love to meet them both. I first read Harry Potter in 5th grade in 2002. I was amazed by the story not because of just all the magic. Because this series was also about friendship and family. Love all the characters in that series!

And as for Eragon, I always had a thing for dragons but Christopher Paolini really brought them to life in his series.
John Green & Sarah Dessen
Do I really have to say anything about John Green? I began watching him on Youtube on his channel vlogbrothers.  He was such a funny and random guy, that I knew I had to check out his books. My favorite, as of now, is The Fault in Our Stars. So MANY emotions on that book.

As for Sarah Dessen, um, do you see how many books are up there!? Before reading paranormal romance, I was addicted to contemporary and Sarah Dessen was my addiction. I knew before reading any of her books, that I could count on her books to be light and fun. Sometimes, they were the best escape through tough times.


Cassandra Clare & Holly Black
I actually just start the Mortal Instruments series, but I am so hooked! I know I started it way late, but now I can read one book after the other. I have so many questions for Cassandra, but I know I would be to nervous to ask her.

And for Holly Black, I read her Spiderwick series, which she was the co-author. I love the series but I knew I needed to check out her other series for teenagers. First one I picked up was White Cat. I didn't like it at first, but I read it a second time and actually really liked it.

The reason I put these two together is because they are writing a series together. The series is titled Magisterium and it sounds like it is going to be great middle-grade fantasy books. With two amazing authors, how could it be bad?
Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Like I said before, it is so sad to see a series come to an end. Fell in love with this series a little late but now that I am all caught up, dying to know what happens in the final book. I would love to meet the authors behind such a great series.
Veronica Roth & Marissa Meyer
After all the amazing stuff I heard about Divergent, I have finally read the book and......LOVE IT. If I ever met Veronica, I know I would be fan-girling her big time. I currently read Insurgent and ah, don't know if I should finish it because I don't want to wait too long on the next book.

As for Marissa Meyer, I actually do get to meet her! Tomorrow :D! I actually made this list last month, when I wasn't sure if I was going to meet her in Denver. That has all changed! I am love with both Cinder and Scarlet. Yes, I got a chance to read the sequel and it is as great as the first book. I am so excited to finally get a chance to meet her.

As for some amazing bloggers and book-vloggers, these are a few I would love to meet!

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I love your list! I have J.K. Rowling, Holly Black, and John Green on mine as well. Hopefully, I'll get to meet them one day. I hope you do too. :)
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! John Green is popping up on most lists!

    Check out My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, we have quite a few of these in common :D Nice picks ;)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab list! I'm DYING to meet John Green. It may just happen this weekend and I'm KIIIINDA freaking out. lol

    ReplyDelete